Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes Yield: 4 Servings
3 pears, cubed
3 small apples, cubed
2 tablespoons dried cranberries
1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup plus 2 tablespoons
2 tablespoons coconut flour, divided
1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1⁄4 cup pecan halves
1 tablespoon cashew meal or flour
1 tablespoon organic butter (or coconut oil)
1. Grease deep square ceramic cooking dish.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. Toss pears, apples, cranberries, 1⁄4 cup maple syrup, 1 tablespoon coconut flour, ginger, cinnamon, fresh lemon juice and pecans together into the prepared cooking dish and mix well.
4. Top with a mixture of 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1 tablespoon cashew flour, and organic butter.
5. Place in preheated oven and bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
6. Remove dish from oven and stir well. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons maple syrup and continue to bake for an additional 5 minutes or until apples and pears are cooked to desired softness.
7. Spoon onto serving plates. Enjoy with ice cream or dairy free alternative.
Per Serving: 309 calories, 10g fat, 58.5g carbs, 2g protein