Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 12 Minutes Total Time: 17 Minutes Yield: 13 Cookies
1 cup quick cooking oats
2 tablespoons hemp protein powder
1⁄4 cup dark chocolate chips or raisins
1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 egg, room temperature
1 tablespoon mashed banana
1 tablespoon coconut flour
2 tablespoons organic butter (or coconut oil)
4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 tablespoon raw sunflower seeds
2 dried apricots, chopped
Pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a large sized mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients and mix well (excluding the chocolate chips).
3. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients and mix well.
4. Carefully pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine well.
5. Using a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop or tablespoon, place small balls of batter onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Place the raw sunflower seeds and chopped apricots on the top of each cookie.
7. Place the cookie sheet into the preheated oven and cook uncovered for 12 minutes or until done.
8. Remove the cookies from the oven and let cool on a wire rack.
9. Cool completely before enjoying.
Per Cookie: 106 calories, 4.5g fat, 13.5g carbs, 2.5g protein